Friday 28 February 2014

Industrial Training is coming

Salam everyone, how are you? Well, what i want to share today is about my industrial training that will start 1st of September 2014 until 16th January 2015. My emotion now is not stable. Oh my Allah, i still don't get any placement for my internship. I still waiting for these company which be my choice. But until now, no company want me. why?

What going on now? It only to get the placement for LI, its look like difficult to get it. How about my future? i means for my work life after graduate. Oh, see that. No more place for you in the future. You need to fight to get it. You need different compared to other that means employers can give priority to you. So, grab its!

Actually, a lot of company i send my resume and also my transcript examination result. A lot. Seriously i so tired to email it again and again. Okay, first before i choice the company, i need to search the place of company. It is near which any LRT station or maybe near with bus station. At least, i have transport to go there. Of course because i don't have any transportation.

Next, i need to find the rental house or maybe to save my money just get the rental room. HAHA.. but how can ma. i want to stay in the same house with someone that i don't know. Yes, that another problem. And of course i so bored if i stay at the room with no person want to talk with me. Very bored.

Hmmm..the best decision is i just going back to my hometown. Stay with my parents and just try to find any company at hometown. Yes, i very close with my mum and dad. I feel happy with them and i think its okay if my LI doing at hometown. Don't say that hometown does not have any company.

Hahaha..oh my English! Faham-faham jelah. Kbai

No comments:

Post a Comment